The ideal candidate will support and advise the President in all aspects of the office, including organizing and prioritizing critical issues, providing oversight and guidance to projects of high importance and on all corporate operational matters.
- Answer and direct communications (e.g. phone calls and emails) determining the proper course of action and delegating to the appropriate individual to manage; maintain calendar
- Assist in preparing regular reports; work across all departments to collect and analyze data
- Conduct web research and report on the results
- Perform data entry as required
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives and special projects, including marketing efforts
- Research, prioritize and follow up on matters to determine appropriate course of action, referral or response
- Identify follow-up from communications, meetings and events, and track progress through to completion
- Develop content for meetings and special events as defined by the President
Skills / Requirements
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Google Apps, MS Office (MS Excel and Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; able to multi-task, and set, track, and meet deadlines
- High level of initiative, independent judgement, discretion, tact and poise; proactive self-management
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills; Process oriented and logical minded; thorough and detail-oriented
- Able to work strategically and collaboratively across all levels of the organization
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Able to adapt to existing processes and look for opportunities to make improvement
- Prior experience with in finance, and in operations, marketing, customer support and administrative duties highly desirable
Hours and Responsibilities
This is a full-time position. We currently work 3 days each week at our NY Office at 335 Madison Ave. Once things normalize, the expectation is being in the office on a full-time basis or as otherwise established by company policy.
Peer Competitive (and better) benefits and salary, with exceptional compensation growth opportunities for the right candidate
The job description in no way states or implies that these are only duties to be performed by the employee incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by the President or his/her delegate. There may also be instances of support for administrative matters outside the immediate company and sometimes of a sensitive nature that nonetheless aid efficiency by relieving bandwidth constraints of the President.