The Sales/Growth Associate is a mission critical part of our business.
The Candidate will be liaising daily with the company Founder on sales and operations matters related to clients and service delivery, ensuring seamless and meticulous execution of processes. Key responsibilities include providing sales support with account contracts and client management; maintaining and updating sales CRM and providing operation support for service delivery. Functions may include:
- Issuing engagement letters and negotiating final terms with clients
- Manage/update existing CRM processes
- Develop and improve current processes
- Go to person for clients during the process
- Touchpoint in between valuations
Strategic Analysis & BD
- Analysis of historical sales and losses
- Segmentation and characterization of clients and referral sources
- BD support
- Help get our marketing infrastructure off the ground, direct internal and external resources
The candidate will be in contact with clients daily around sales, project delivery and other matters. You must have great client hands with exceptional written and oral communications skills. Keeping clients happy and informed, managing conflict and boundaries, and serving as a key liaison with the service delivery team and the company President are all key qualities for the role.